I got a great idea for a line of children's books along the "My First" lines. They'd be starkly Libertarian and unflinchingly propagandic, yet funny, in a "it's funny 'cuz it's true" kind of way.
• My First Look at the United States Treaty with Tripoli
• My First Protest: Why it's a good thing Che Guevara's dead
• My First Campaign Against Socialism
• My First Anti-Faith-Based Initiative Book
and from my brother, always the wit:
• My First Dividend: Mommy why is corporate income taxed twice as income and then a third time as a distribution?
I think there really could be a market for these... as soon as I have kids, that is.
Welcome to Calico Whitney.