Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In the Works, and Updates...

It's been a long time since I've posted! I must remedy that.

I'm currently working on a new design for a prominent high-end tequila company. Proprietary reasons for keeping the name anonymous. The great thing about designing for "cool" entities like spirits, rock and rollers, etc. is that they want the envelope to be pushed, and also that they bring marketing direction and awesome collateral to the table to work with. I don't have to wade through a sea of bad stock photography.

I'm also remodeling (more like remodeling lite) a house. So far, I've sewn (and riveted!) a shower curtain, painted a wall mural, scrubbed and cleaned until my knees are calloused, planted and landscaped, and ordered a few new windows. It's hard work, but it's rewarding, and it allows me some creative freedom.

No comments: