Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Outside

Here are a few before and after during photos. It'll look better next spring when my tulips, irises, and hollyhock come up around the shed and along the fence line.



You can't tell in the photos very well, but I made a nice little crushed gravel curvy path from the gate to the shed door. Then I laid the same gravel beneath the clothesline (never fear dropping a wet white T-shirt again!). And finally I put larger white rock around the base of the shed for trim and drainage. Where did I get this rock, you ask? From my roof! I had my 50-year old (literally!) gravel roof replaced with a TPO version, and opted to keep the rock. Boy, there's a lot of it. I'm not sure what to do with the rest. I guess I need to wheelbarrow it out behind the shed-screen fence, and get it off my patio, until I can think of something. Any bright ideas?

No comments: